 Robotics / Handy Board / 3421
    IC Pointer Questions —Jaron Paludanus
   Howdy all, I finally attached an infrared reflectance sensor to my handyboard and it works! With my non-existent electronic experiences I managed to solder a resistance (330 ohms) to a three-legged sensor similar to the four-legged variant mentioned (...) (27 years ago, 15-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC Pointer Questions —Anthony Oren Loeppert
   (...) If I am understanding you right... I haven't looked at the encoder routines yet, but I am assuming encoder0_counts is global. Why not, just omit the pointer count from the _encoder struct and just use the global, since you already have it? (...) (27 years ago, 15-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)