 Robotics / Handy Board / 3418
    Re: I can't beep my handy (again) —Will Bain
   German Gentile-- I know nothing about Imagecraft C, but here's how the beep function is defined in lib_hb.c (the Interactive C library of functions written for the Handy Board): void beep() { tone(500., .1); } /* 1/2 cycle delay in .5us goes in 0x26 (...) (27 years ago, 14-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)