 Robotics / Handy Board / 3403
3402  |  3404
Subject:
Writting plain Machine Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 23:22:03 GMT

Hello All,

I wish to program the Handy Board by plain machine code.

Does anyone know how to download a plain binary S19 code, using a
standard serial terminal, communicating to the given IC monitor.
Also, how would I get the downloaded machine code to run.

In short ( I known this question must have been asked before ) is
there the ability to communicate to the Handy Board, like Buffalo
was able to communicate to the EVB boards.

Thanking you,

Charles Hacker
School of Engineering
Griffith University - Gold Coast