 Robotics / Handy Board / 3397
    downloader for SGI —nari
   Hi Fred, I like to connect my handy board to an O2 platform. Could you please tell me where I can find downloader for unix system? many thanks, nari (27 years ago, 12-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: downloader for SGI —Fred G. Martin
   Nari: I don't know of a precompiled SGI version. You can build one yourself from the sources listed in ftp://cher.media.mit.../projects/ interactive-c/source/. Also, please be aware that when you send mail to "handyboard@media.mit.edu" you are (...) (27 years ago, 12-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)