 Robotics / Handy Board / 3389
  beeping me handy...

I'm using a handyboard with imagecraft C. how i can make beep my handy???? (27 years ago, 10-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: beeping me handy...

(...) Use the beep() routine, from the standard IC runtime library. -d The Fourth Law of Programming: Anything that CAN go wrong wi /kernel: pid 128 (sendmail), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped) (27 years ago, 11-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)