 Robotics / Handy Board / 3377
  Polaroid sonar connector

Does ANYONE out there know how I can get my hands on a couple of the sockets that will accomodate the 9-pin Burndy connector plugs that come with the Polaroid sonar modules? I've searched the web, but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. (...) (27 years ago, 7-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Polaroid sonar connector

In the Polaroid manual, the connector is referred to as a "Burndy 9 pin connector SLP9S-2". I once spoke to someone at Polaroid who gave me the cross reference "JST 1B0579A" (don't know if it's Burndy or not). I am pretty sure the cable is standard (...) (27 years ago, 8-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)