 Robotics / Handy Board / 3366
  68HC11S IN THE UK

Hi everyone.. Okay, today's million dollar (or pounds actually!) question is ... WHERE THE HECK CAN I GET 68HC11's (A1) from in the United Kingdom?? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks -Dave [daveh@liteon.co.uk OR (...) (27 years ago, 3-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 68HC11S IN THE UK

(...) You can try Farnell Electronics. Have a look at the on-line catalogue at (URL) had mine from there. They are quite happy to process private, credit card orders and are pretty quick. Actually most of the tricky bits my HandyBoard came from (...) (27 years ago, 5-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)