 Robotics / Handy Board / 3349
3348  |  3350
Subject:
Servo Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:25:42 GMT

To anyone who can help:

I wish to setup a panning sensor array for
my platform using an RC servo, and I have
some questions on experiences with servo
brands.

I know that Futaba servos are well respected,
but they are also expensive.  Has anyone had
any (positive or negative) experiences with
Cirrus or Hitec servos?

Any feedback is welcome,

Stephen
---------