 Robotics / Handy Board / 3344
  Re: V2X Compass

Bill, I have not been able to try that with the v2x onboard the bot so far, every time I try to load anything while the v2x is running my handyboard wants to crash. Someone out there must have a code that they would be willing to share with some of (...) (27 years ago, 3-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)