 Robotics / Handy Board / 3337
Re: downloaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 01:57:00 GMT

Hi German,

I'm not sure why this message got re-forwarded to the handyboard mailing
list.  I was cc'd on the key that our order department e-mailed to you
last week;  if you still have not received it please let me know.

We appreciate everyone's patience while we got our new credit card
system up and running with our bank.  (It's running smoothly now).

-- Randy

rhartley@amug.org wrote:
-----Message d'origine-----
De:  German Madinabeitia [SMTP:german@siapi.es]
Date:        jeudi 19 février 1998 17:35
À:   HANDYBOARD
Objet:       downloaded

Finaly I have got to download pcload in my HB!!!!
You are rigth, I´ve load in a Macintosh CI.
Now with IC system in the board, I can work in my Mac G3. ?:-( .
Fred, thanks for all. • ...
President
http://www.azcottenterprises.com
webmaster@azcottenterprises.com

Randy Sargent                        Newton Research Labs
President                            Robotic Systems and Software
rsargent@newtonlabs.com              http://www.newtonlabs.com/