 Robotics / Handy Board / 3332
Re: V2X Compass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 17:17:01 GMT

John,
My v2x has these numbers on the cpu        6448
                                PN11096
V2XC JJJ
I have a handyboard , a v2x compass  and small robot platform with left and
right steering motors. Everything works, I can run the motors,load
compass.icb and compass.c and the lcd will print the heading constantly
when I type  v2x( ); at the command line.
My problem is lack of knowledge programming. I would like to know if any
one has a complete program that I could run and learn from.
Just a program that I could have my robot go one direction for a certain
number fo wheel rotations or length of time then turn another direction
ect,ect,ect. I think I could make changes rotations and directions ect. if
I had a working program to start with and study.
Thanks
Terry P.Gathright
669@worldnet.att.net

----------
From: John Hatton <JohnHa@icsplc.co.uk>
Subject: V2X Compass
Date: Thursday, February 26, 1998 5:37 AM

I have recently obtained a digital compass circuit as part of a clock
(it lights an led that points north) but haven't yet tried to interface
with it. I think it will be communicating via SPI but I'm not sure.

The question I want to ask anybody with a V2X is what cpu does it use on
the board ?.

Thank for any help.

John Hatton

john_hatton@bigfoot.com