 Robotics / Handy Board / 3330
    RE: V2X Compass —John Hatton
   I didn't actually buy the clock, the company that I work for was scrapping a load of stuff from one of it's buildings and these clocks were some of it. The company said if we gave 2 pounds to charity we could have a clock. They have been very (...) (27 years ago, 27-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)