 Robotics / Handy Board / 3319
  V2X Compass

I have recently obtained a digital compass circuit as part of a clock (it lights an led that points north) but haven't yet tried to interface with it. I think it will be communicating via SPI but I'm not sure. The question I want to ask anybody with (...) (27 years ago, 26-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)