 Robotics / Handy Board / 3311
3310  |  3312
Subject:
Sonar kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:37:00 GMT

Hallo,

I am thinking about buying one of these things:

Designer's Kit:
        1 transducer, 1 ranging module, electronics display accurate
        to 1/10th meter. Cost is $169
OEM kit:
        2 transducers, 2 ranging modules. $99.

or:

#01, Transducer and Sonar Module Kit: $50 each PDF Data Sheet
Two or more kits: $47 each

The kit includes one 6500 Board, one 600 Series Transducer, cabling, and
a data sheet.

What do I need to work with the schematics and the software I found at
the HB site ?
Does anybody know of a vendor in the Netherlands ?
Or cheaper, different solutions to measure distance and proximity ?

Thanks in advance.

Jan.