 Robotics / Handy Board / 3279
    Digital input cct —"Richard O'Neill [94094039-EE]"
   Hi there, I'm in the middle of building a handyboard and I'm having a lot of problems. I'm on part 7.2 (Digital Input cct) and the testdigitals(); function in hbtest.c doesn't respond to the start button. All the chips and RP1 are installed properly (...) (27 years ago, 16-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)