 Robotics / Handy Board / 326
Re: problem with PCI PowerMacs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 15:54:59 GMT

Has anyone tried the IC software (freeware or newtonlabs beta) with a
PCI PowerMac?  I'm in touch with someone who is having trouble, and I
wonder if we can confirm a problem.

Yup. I use my 7200/75 as my only robot development station, and love it. Not a
single problem. As11_ic works great, all beat versions of IC work great, even
the older version 2 of IC works great. My handyboard couldn't be happier.
(except if there 45 hrs in a day, so that I could work on it more often.)

*Brian Schmalz
| Brian Schmalz       |  Building autonomous |
| 723 E. John Street  |       LEGO robots at |
| Appleton, WI        |  Lawrence University |
| 54911               |        (414)832-6655 |
|         Brian.P.Schmalz@Lawrence.edu       |
|       http://www.lawrence.edu/~schmalzb    |