 Robotics / Handy Board / 3257
  Re: Lego 9V motors work well?

Hi Greg, I have been using LEGO 9v motors for a few years and I am very pleased with the results. I run freshman and sophomore engineering design and computer science courses using LEGO kits and HB's. The motors are well worth the price if you are (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Lego 9V motors work well?

I'm curious how you went about securing the motors to your robots. I picked up a couple yesterday, and they do seem to be very good quality motors, but just sticking them on "the LEGO way" doesn't work too well. They keep ripping themselves loose (...) (27 years ago, 17-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)