 Robotics / Handy Board / 3254
  Lego 9V motors work well?

What has been people's experience in using the Lego 9V motors with the Handyboard? I know they're overpriced, but they are easy to use... We've used small RC car motors etc. in our Lego robot course in past years, but some students have been looking (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Lego 9V motors work well?

[Greg Starr] spake unto the ether: (...) Performance-wise, they are okay (i.e., they are powerful enough). I don't like the short axle they have on them, though (compared to e.g. a Mabuchi motor with a LEGO 2x drilled axle Super-Glued onto the motor (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Lego 9V motors work well?

LEGO motors work great. Fred (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Lego 9V motors work well?

In article <v03007807b10a2f11bb...4.217.7]>, Greg Starr <starr@unm.edu> writes (...) I've used lego motors and have found them much better than other motors i have tried for torque. The ease of integrating them into lego buggies is obviously a major (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)