 Robotics / Handy Board / 3246
    'uploading' data?
   Hi, I am programming a 6.270 board with IC and wondered if there was any way of 'uploading' data from the board back to my PC? or would the only way to get the data be to print it out on the screen.... Thanks, Ruth (27 years ago, 12-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: 'uploading' data? —Jeff Keyzer
   (...) Yes, this is very possible, and I've done a fair amount of work for various experiments where I needed to get data back from the board. First, you should check out (URL) the routines that the 6.270 and Handy Board that let you disable the (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)