 Robotics / Handy Board / 3241
    Proximity cards readers —Germán Gentile
   Anybody has used that cards??? I want to comunicate my 68hc11 with that. Wich protocol use??? Anybody know one reader what read westinghouse cards??? thanks a lot.... Germán Pablo Gentile. Genesys - Ingeniería en Sistemas. Data adquisition. Integral (...) (27 years ago, 11-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)