 Robotics / Handy Board / 3233
3232  |  3234
Subject:
68hc811
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 23:17:41 GMT

Hi,

After 2 weeks of trying to reset/set the config reg. I have had no luck
using
any computer or software. I really need to get these chips to work and am
willing to ship out to anyone who has experience in setting the conf reg.
I have no other idea's, at this point any help is welcome.

    Does anyone know the factory preset of the config on these chips, or if
they can even be changed or used in the handyboard?

Thanks,

Quinn Marshal
E-Mail: hobbytec@cas.auracom.com