 Robotics / Handy Board / 3227
3226  |  3228
Subject:
Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:14:03 GMT

Hi All,
I have just ordered a Handyboard and while i'm lerning IC i was wondering if
the programs from the book Mobile Robots will work with the handyboard, my robot
is configured similar to Rugwarrior,i.e. three bump an two IR proximity
detector,shaft encoders, two photocell an a microphone.
If the Mobile Robot programs won't run on the handyboard can someone tell me
where i could find a similar compatable program so my robot doen't have to wait
for me to smarten up to get mobile.
Also, which ports on the handyboard do these sensor connect to?.
Any help would be appreciated as i'm very new to microcontrollers and C
language.
Thanks,
Clancy

--