 Robotics / Handy Board / 3215
3214  |  3216
Subject:
Smooth PWM routines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 14:15:07 GMT

We are using the handyboard to control our mobile robot and wish to install
the Skidmore smooth PWM routines as provided on the Handyboard web site.  We
are using Dunfield micro-C compiler version 3.1 in Windows95 along with the
handyboard library routines.

Perhaps it is trivial, but exactly how does one incorporate these routines
into our software? Any help or advise would be much appreciated.

Dave Kammer
Physics Dept.
Albion College
Albion, MI 49224