 Robotics / Handy Board / 32
  Robot Chassis

Given the extensive traffic concerning robot platforms, I thought I'd add my two cents: For my senior project at Cal Poly I made a robot that had three wheels, two of which were independently driven and one which was a small caster. The chassis and (...) (29 years ago, 7-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)