 Robotics / Handy Board / 3198
    Off topic: right font on MSIE4 —Jeroen van der Vegt
   A lot of you guys (and girls) send-in nice ASCII schematics. The point is, they look really messed up in MSIE4.0's OutLook, since I find type-fonts like the good-old Courier, only 'Courier new', which is no good either. Does anybody now a solution (...) (27 years ago, 29-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Off topic: right font on MSIE4 —marco antonio assfalk oliveira
    Hi, Try choosing a proportional font for displaying the messages (like 'system', or 'courier' or 'sans serif'). I don't use MSIE4 Outlook, this info is based on experience with the same problem using Netscape Messager. Hope it helps. Marco A.A. de (...) (27 years ago, 29-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)