 Robotics / Handy Board / 3193
    Congratulations (I think ????) —Scott Seaton - Systems Consultant - ESG
   Hi Fred There was a short article on the news last night about a new Lego robotics product that looked alot like the "lego intelligent brick" concept you were working on last year... A bit of searching revealed the site (URL) which mentions the MIT (...) (27 years ago, 28-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Congratulations (I think ????) —Fred G. Martin
   Hi Scott (& everyone), Yes, two days ago the LEGO company officially launched "LEGO Mindstorms," which is a new brand and product line inspired by the MIT Programmable Brick research. Scott -- thanks for noticing, and digging up the URL (URL). I am (...) (27 years ago, 29-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)