 Robotics / Handy Board / 3188
  Suppliers for mc68hc811e2 and other parts

Does anyone have a good source for getting the E2 chip and other parts that are used to build the handyboard and miniboard. In my search for a good price on the E2 I found that Newark has the chip for $27.00. Newark also has many of the other parts (...) (27 years ago, 27-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)