 Robotics / Handy Board / 3179
  Problems Downloading To E2

First of all, is it even possible to use an E2 68HC11 variant w/ the HB? And if so can I d/l to it without having the LCD attached? As it stands now, I receive an error that the board is in the wrong mode using HBDL.exe while trying to d/l the (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jan-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)