 Robotics / Handy Board / 3176
Re: New S19 with includes PWM routines for IC3.1?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:59:48 GMT

Scott,

Thanks for incorporating Julian's changes into the 3.1 pcode.

In fact, if we can have Julian's permission and yours as well, Scott, we'd
be very interested to be able to redistribute the improved pcode with IC
3.1.

Scott and Julian, would this be OK?  If so, please contact me and I'll set
up for you to FTP the file here.

Thanks!

-- Randy