 Robotics / Handy Board / 3149
3148  |  3150
Subject:
Initialization Problemas. S.O.S.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:42:50 GMT

Hello Out there!

We are a group of computer science students here in Universidad Simon
Bolivar (Caracas, Venezuela). We are currently teaching a robotics
course as we took it last trimester. We are having trouble initializing
the handyboards. The IC software doesn't seem to recognize them, and
when it does it prompts some errors like 99, 101 etc. We are trying to
get the Pcode downloaded but nothing seems to  work right.  I'm open to
as many answers as you can send me. It's very important, because we have
to keep the course advancing.

Thank to all of you.

Cesar Benitez.
Universidad Simon Bolivar