 Robotics / Handy Board / 3118
    Anybody know 68HC711E9?? —Germán Gentile
   I have a Handy board . I want to remove the battery backup for the 32K RAM. This board have a 68HC11A1FN , i have the great idea of replace that with and put my code into the 12 K EPROM of the 68HC711E9. The question is , can be remapped that EPROM? (...) (27 years ago, 30-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)