 Robotics / Handy Board / 3098
3097  |  3099
Subject:
ZTX614 now available in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 23:20:49 GMT

I have at last secured a stock of this device and can offer
it for One Pound sterling including first class post or
airmail to Europe and zone 1 countries. Please send stamps,
postal order or cheque to the value of one pound and it will
be sent by return.

This hard-to-find device will be included in all future
shipments of handyboards supplied by Miranda at no extra
cost. If you have already bought the boards from me then you
should by now have received a ZTX614 free of charge, if not
let me know.

Best regards to all. May whatever festival you are
celebrating at this time of year be a happy and joyous one.

Colin Barnard
Miranda Robotics
'O brave new world that has such creatures in it'

54 London Road
Teynham
Kent ME9 9QN
England