 Robotics / Handy Board / 3097
    Poloroid Sonar driver —John Duff
   I got around to changing to the new driver and hardware configuration last night. Afterwards, I found that the sonar was returning negative distances periodically. Here is my interpretation, but I'm probably wrong. Peekword returns a signed integer. (...) (27 years ago, 19-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)