 Robotics / Handy Board / 3089
3088  |  3090
Subject:
interrupts and digital outs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:23:55 GMT

Greetings,

First of all, thanks to everyone who helped me with my hardware
problems.  They seem to be settled now.  Now for the fun stuff! :)

Anyway, we are trying to implement a polaroid transducer and we need
some socket that we can control the logic of (ie. logic hi, logic low).
I suspect that at least one out of all of those expansion slots can be
used for such purposes (we figure that using the motor drivers for that
would be a bad kluge, since they are on a circuit different from the
main one)