 Robotics / Handy Board / 3072
  Re: High current speed controllers

I designed a high-current H-bridge to use with my Handyboard (the specs are at (URL) heat sinks on the MOSFETs the bridge can control 50A. (You can substitute fets to get more power). The known problems with this design so far are that the power to (...) (27 years ago, 8-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: High current speed controllers

Whoops, the url for my H-bridge design should be: (URL) previous version was missing the 'robotics' in the middle. Thanks to Mike for pointing that out. --Chuck (27 years ago, 8-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)