 Robotics / Handy Board / 3029
  Handy Board PWM Routines

I've recently been implementing a PD controller on the HB for use in a line following robot, and have been having some problems with instability, especially around the zero point. I was beginning to suspect that the 8 levels of PWM in the HB library (...) (27 years ago, 27-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handy Board PWM Routines

(...) <snip> LDAA speeda ; rotate bits in motor speed ASLA ;Rotate the speed bitmask one bit position. BCC SPDoffA ;Did we set the carry flag by shifting a "1" out ; of the MSB of the register? ADDA #1 ;We pushed a "1" out of the register, better ; (...) (27 years ago, 27-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)