 Robotics / Handy Board / 3017
    Steppers —John S. Schneekloth
   I am trying to use stepper motors in the handy board, but I can't find any directions on the web site. I thought I saw it somewhere once, but I can't remember where. Please direct me to the information, or if it doesn't exist on the page, HELP!!! (...) (27 years ago, 24-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)