 Robotics / Handy Board / 3008
Re: Error in FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 04:18:17 GMT

In your message you said:
While looking through the FAq I noticed what I think is a mistake - could
you check ?

In the memory map it says:

Expansion I/O Bank 2    $6000-$6999  Reads Enable Y3; writes enable Y5

surely this should read : reads enable Y4, writes enable Y5.

whoops.  it's fixed now.  thanks.

one thing:  the range was correctly indicated in the FAQ as
$6000-$6FFF.  You've got it here as $6000-$6999.

Fred