 Robotics / Handy Board / 2977
    Motorola Reference Guides —Bill Coghill
   I just got the set of Motorola HC11 guide books and reference manuals. I can highly recommend them - I am now able to understand the processor better, and how to take advantage of its many facilities. However when requesting them from the web site I (...) (27 years ago, 15-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)