 Robotics / Handy Board / 2929
  any handy board user in Luxembourg / Europe

Hello, I know this isn't the right place for this type of question but I wanted to know if there are any handy board users in Luxembourg / Europe. Please e-mail to: patrick.birgen@ci.educ.lu thanks a lot Patrick (27 years ago, 1-Nov-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)