 Robotics / Handy Board / 2926
RE: qt movie of honda's 2 legger robot... PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ read instructions....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 05:28:08 GMT

Yer the man..... thanks....

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Richman [SMTP:bill_r@inetnebr.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 1997 9:01 PM
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Subject: Re: qt movie of honda's 2 legger robot... PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ read instructions....

The link I believe you are looking for is:

http://www.honda.co.jp/home/hpr/e_news/robot/index.html

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:47:23 -0800, you wrote:

I have a 1 meg quicktime movie of the honda hominid robot.... (I'm saying
hominid because it sounds better than 2 legger... if there is a better word..
please inform me...)

If you want it... e-mail me with the words "GIVE IT TO ME" in the subject.....
if you don't e-mail me with that title, you won't get it... even if I realize
that you are just a lamer who can't read instructions.... In fact.... I might
just upload my old and fat lady porn collection to you... (which means I'll
have to build up a collection asap)

Please... I do this as a service... I want to share it.... Don't make it hard
on me....

I don't know how many times I've done stuff like this only to find a dozen
people didn't listen and I have to sort through the 100 e-mails I get a day to
find the ones that responded to mine.

                            -Bill Richman
                             bill_r@inetnebr.com
                             http://incolor.inetnebr.com/bill_r

"When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the second amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can say nothing about it."
                                                           -www.paranoia.com