 Robotics / Handy Board / 2890
  HB site and 2.x web browsers

So all of my work is incompatible with version 2.x browswers, which don't colorize text. As an interim solution, I have created a site index page -- a single page that points to all pages linked from what are invisible menus if you have a 2.x (...) (27 years ago, 27-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)