 Robotics / Handy Board / 2867
  Board synch problem

As they used to say on Saturday night live "Never mind." After sending off my e-mail, I decided to remove my modem and network PCMCIA cards. That solved my problem, everything is working again. I don't recall reconfiguing the cards or adding any new (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)