 Robotics / Handy Board / 2839
    Re: Vision —Charlie Peck
   In the early 80's Micron Technology (Idaho, USA) made chips specially designed for this, I suspect they still do. The chips come with a glass panel expoxied over the actual transistor panel in the chip. I was able to mount one on the focal plane of (...) (27 years ago, 11-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Vision —Curt Mills, WE7U
   (...) The article I saw it in was by Steve Ciarcia, in Byte Magazine, and entitled something like "The Micron Eye". Check through Byte magazine indexes and you should find the article. The Micromint company sold kits for it, might still. Curt Mills, (...) (27 years ago, 13-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)