 Robotics / Handy Board / 2819
RE: HTML or Plain Text?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:31:12 GMT

Man, Is this a list about internet discussions??? PLEASE talk about
robotic!!!!!
Thanks.

----------
De: Kate <krasing@iastate.edu>
A: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Asunto: Re: HTML or Plain Text?
Fecha: Jueves 2 de Octubre de 1997 21:37

When I was on AoL, I didn't give a rat's hindside about what sort of
e-mail was sent, but now I'm on this strange UNIX-based THING that I
really do dislike, which makes it a pain for any non-strictly text files,

so I'd rather it was in plain text. Heavy HTML, by the way, freezes my
thingiemabogger so I can't logout or anything, and that really upsets me,

not because I can't logout, but because I've been doing other things
(likemy programming homework) on a separate program, but the thingie
freezes the computer. Not complaining, mind you -- I've gotten in the
habit of not doing those two things at once :) But still, HTML ones are
difficult to read, because of those sideways V's and they get deleted
without being read (so I hope nothing too important was in them!) about
half of the time.-Kate