 Robotics / Handy Board / 2755
Re: fun under the sun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 20:27:20 GMT

From the "other" mailing list I'm on (BEAM robotics), try:
www.solarbotics.com  They have a lot of parts and information for
solar powered robots.  I've bought stuff from them and had good
experiences.   (Although getting a flimsy bubble-pack envelope
supposedly containing fragile solar cells from Canada, complete with
lots of heavy-handed customs stamps was a bit scarey, but they came
through fine.)  They recently added a big page of voltage/current/load
performance data for the solar cells they sell ("She sells solar cells
down by the (Interactive) C shore?").  Check them out.