 Robotics / Handy Board / 2735
2734  |  2736
Subject:
PCode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 02:25:09 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to decipher IC's command stream w/ the handyboard.  I've
downloaded the IC source, but before spend a lot of time munging the code,
are there other documents describing the theory of the Pcode interpreter?
I imagine it was a lot of people's thesis projects.

I've started playing with the read command, trying to read IC's version number
I send a 'r' waiting for an 'r' echo
then send binary ff00
Do I end a command with <cr>
The handy board will wait for two bytes. Then send a '>' prompt.

Is there a way to dump a the pcode source to a file from IC 3.1?

thanks

John Hillhouse
jhillhouse@monad.net