 Robotics / Handy Board / 2716
  My robot is on the web

Just in case any of you would like to see my robotic creation it is now on the web as: (URL) me what you think. Keith Keith Soldavin kas219@email.psu.edu (URL) (27 years ago, 11-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: My robot is on the web

Keith, Pretty cool! How'd you get the sonar servo to rotate 180 degrees? Mike Ross (...) (27 years ago, 11-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)