 Robotics / Handy Board / 2702
Re: Suppliers in Germany ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:40:23 GMT

Hello,

here is a list of suppliers in Germany. It's an Excel-sheet and I've
attached it to this mail.
I hope you can use this list.
If you have any further questions you can send me an e-mail directly.

Steffen.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII

2.  Content-type: Application/Octet-stream; name=HB-Teile.xls; type=Excel-sheet