 Robotics / Handy Board / 270
  Sonar

I don't have my Handy Board yet, but I do need some help in locating a Sonar Ranging Module. I have looked everywhere I can think of to no avail. Even emailed Polaroid and asked them. Twice. Still have no response from them. Where do I get a (...) (28 years ago, 8-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sonar

(617)386-3965 OEM Components Group 3 kits: $299, $165, $99 You're probably interested in th $99 one wich has 2 Rangers and 2 Transducers. (...) (28 years ago, 8-Apr-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)